Oct 29 (Reuters) - U.S. energy policy has become a major issue for the 2008 presidential campaigns after high energy costs added to the consumer woes this year and both parties seek to reduce dependence on foreign oil. Here is a look at what Democratic candidate Barack Obama and Republican rival John McCain are saying about energy
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-US presidential candidates on energy issues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.