July 28 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts maker Magna has increased the amount of upfront capital it would inject into Opel in its offer for the General Motors European unit, a German government source said on Tuesday. [ID:nLS601060] Following are details on Magna's and rival RHJ's plans for Opel: MAGNA - Strategy Wants to expand its car assembly business and plans to use some Opel plants to assemble models for other car companies. It forecasts high growth rates, particularly in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-What rival bidders plan for Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.