FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The 76th International Geneva motor show gets under way on Tuesday. Here are some of the models that will be on hand: CHEVROLET shows the Captiva, the first diesel-powered compact Chevrolet sport utility vehicle (SUV) it makes in South Korea for the European market FORD has the Ford Focus S-MAX, a van positioned between the Focus C-MAX and the new Galaxy, available with five or seven seats The KIA Cee'd (pronounced seed) concept car gives a taste of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-What's on view at Geneva car show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.