(This is part of a special report on Toyota which can be seen in full at: [ID:nN24250645]) DETROIT, March 25 (Reuters) - Automakers provide notice of recalls involving cars, SUVs or pickup trucks to their owners, but drivers may not know whether their vehicles are covered by one of the thousands of "technical service bulletins" filed each year with U.S. safety regulators or where to find them. Following are some facts about technical service bulletins, or TSBs, and where vehicle owners ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Where to find auto service bulletins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.