(Supplements "Mexico City's infamous smog clears, a little" [ID:nN23414850]) Jan 29 (Reuters) - Below are the world's 10 most polluted places listed, according to the Blacksmith Institute, a New York-based nonprofit group. Blacksmith did not rank them, as complete health records from some developing countries were not available. The list, which Blacksmith said it plans to issue annually, was compiled with help from specialists at Harvard University, Johns Hopkins University, Hunter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-World's 10 most polluted places" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.