Nov 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Co's successful return to the public markets illustrated a turnaround in investor sentiment for both the company and the auto sector as a whole. Below is a list of the top global automakers, ranked by vehicle production, and their market value. AUTOMAKER VEHICLE PRODUCTION* MARKET VALUE Toyota Motor Corp 7,234,439 $131.28 billion General Motors Co 6,459,053 $66.56 billion** Volkswagen AG 6,067,208 $67.88 billion Ford Motor Co 4,685,394 $57.92 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-World's largest vehicle producers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.