FRANKFURT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Austrian-based investment vehicles owned by the Porsche and Piech families have given German sports car maker Porsche details of the stakes through which they hold 100 percent of votes in the company. In an advertisement published on Wednesday in the Boersen-Zeitung newspaper, Porsche said the foundation Familie Porsche Privatstiftung and Familie Porsche Holding GmbH held all of the voting rights in Porsche as of Nov. 13. A subsidiary held a voting stake of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Family funds detail holdings of Porsche shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.