Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that's not answered below? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to our award-winning content, the new WardsAuto.com website features:
- Unified search for retrieving articles, data, and other content across the website, with more powerful and helpful search functions
- RSS feeds and the ability to save keyword searches, creating personalized syndicated feeds
- User Interactivity: Commenting, polls and social media
- Simpler navigation and linking to International data, news and other content throughout the website
- Mobile version of the website, with access to all content including Excel datasheets
- Digital magazines – click to digital versions of WardsAuto World and WardsAuto Dealer Business
WardsAuto.com is optimized for all Internet browsers in wide use today: Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer (version 8 and later). If text or images don't appear correctly, please make sure you are using the latest available version of your preferred browser and update as necessary.
By registering, users can:
- Bookmark and return to favorite articles, features and data
- Save frequent searches for quick future updates
- Share your opinions by posting comments
- Vote in our polls of vital industry issues
- Access all Newswire content, updated 24/7
These benefits of registering apply to subscribers and non-subscribers.
However, a subscription is needed to access WardsAuto.ComPremium Content.
With a Premium (paid) registration, you can access the full breadth of WardsAuto content, including:
- Vital industry statistics, trend information and detailed reports in Excel spreadsheet format
- The latest breaking industry news affecting your business
- WardsAuto production forecast, product cycle table, Auto Maker Interrelationships and more
- News and Data from international auto markets.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WARDSAUTO.COM PREMIUM ACCESS
You must have a WardsAuto Premium Subscription to gain access to all locked content except Newswire articles, which are available with a valid registration. To learn more, visit the WardsAuto.com Premium information page.
Enterprise Users- employees of companies with corporate-wide licenses, including GM and Ford - can now get Free Premium Access Anywhere. To access the Premium WardsAuto outside your company’s network, you’ll need to register for a free login.
Simply register from your company email address and then email uswith the subject line “Supplemental Login.” Within the next business day, we will issue you a unique login to all our Premium content, news and features from anywhere you can access the Internet – at home or traveling, and even on mobile devices.
Plus, this login lets you fully participate at WardsAuto by taking advantage of our unique bookmarking tools, commenting on articles, and voting in polls. Register Now!
WardsAuto.com subscribers with questions about accessing the site's subscription area or their subscription arrangements may contact Ward's customer service: E-mail:email@example.com,
Phone: 248-799-2622 or 248-799- 2642 Fax: 248-357-9747
To speed service, please be specific in your message and provide your contact info as well as the name of the subscriber (perhaps your company or department). We'll respond as quickly as possible, always within one business day. Our office hours in the USA are 9 am to 5 pm ET (-5:00 GMT) Monday through Friday.
Anyone covered by a group WardsAuto.com subscription should first contact the subscription liaison in his/her group if help is needed with user name and password.
WardsAuto InfoBank is a separate paid-subscription database service that provides access to detailed automotive statistics from international markets. The online database and reporting tool provide the ability to customize data tables and outputs, and to save and update those reports. WardsAuto InfoBank typically offers greater detail and a longer historical period than the WardsAuto.com website and includes the world’s major automotive industry countries, updated monthly. For more information on this service, please click here.