LONDON, March 17 (Reuters) - The fate of a high-yield bond issue from U.S. auto parts supplier Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. was unclear on Thursday following a profit warning from General Motors that rocked credit markets. Hayes was expected to price the 120 million euro seven-year deal on Wednesday but the bond failed to materialise. Lead managers for the deal declined to comment on whether the bond would still be issued. One banker said only that they were "watching the market very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fate of Hayes Lemmerz high-yield bond unclear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642