PARIS, Feb 17 (Reuters) - French car part maker Faurecia posted a strong recovery in net profits on Thursday, thanks to sustained demand and operating improvements, but warned tough sector conditions would hurt margins in 2005. Faurecia, 71.5 percent owned by PSA Peugeot Citroen , said in a statement 2004 net profit totalled 83.7 million euros, compared with 10.1 million euros in 2003. Operating profit rose to 366.3 million euros from 302.8 million euros in 2003, on already reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia 04 profits improve, warns on H1 05 margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.