PARIS, Nov 7 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Faurecia said on Monday it banked on strong demand in China and Korea and solid growth prospects in North America to boost sales by 25 percent by 2015. Faurecia, which is 57.4 percent owned by PSA Peugeot Citroen , also confirmed its goals under a 2010-2014 plan, which targets an operating margin of 5-6 percent of sales. The world's sixth-biggest car parts maker said it now aimed at exceeding global automotive production growth by 3-4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia banks on Asia to boost sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.