PARIS, May 26 (Reuters) - French auto parts maker Faurecia is "entirely confident" it can meet its full-year targets and will look again at the numbers in July when it presents half-year results, its chief executive said. Yann Delabriere was speaking at the annual shareholders' meeting of the company, which is 57-percent-owned by French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen . Faurecia targets sales of between 14.8 billion and 15.3 billion euros in 2011, and wants to achieve an operating margin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia confident in FY 2011 targets - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642