PARIS, June 23 (Reuters) - French car part maker Faurecia said on Friday it planned to cut 690 jobs out of 3,584 under a restructuring plan for its car seats division, which is facing a fall in volumes. The job cuts will take place in the 2007-08 period.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia to cut 690 jobs at car seats division" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.