PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Faurecia on Tuesday hiked its full-year sales and profitability targets and said it was ahead on its 2010-2014 business plan after a strong performance in the first half. The maker of car seats and emissions control systems said it saw full-year sales of 15.7-15.9 billion euros and an operating income of 620-650 million euros, compared with previously announced targets of 14.8-15.3 billion euros and 580-640 billion euros. First half total ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia hikes FY targets after H1 sales, profit rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.