PARIS, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Faurecia said on Monday it is launching a bond issue of 300 million euros maturing in 2016 and announced an early refinancing of its 1.170 billion euro credit facility. These operations will allow for early repayment of the 250 million euro line of credit extended to Faurecia by PSA Peugeot . (Reporting By Elena Berton; Editing by Nick Vinocur)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia launches 300 mln eur issue,refinances credit facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.