PARIS, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Former Safran executive Gregoire Olivier is to become the new head of French car parts maker Faurecia , a Faurecia spokeswoman said on Friday. "He has been selected by an appointment committee and the supervisory board is due to confirm his appointment in the next few days," the spokeswoman said. Olivier replaces Pierre Levi as Faurecia's new chairman and chief executive after Levi resigned earlier this month amid a bribes probe. Earlier on Friday, French ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia names ex-Safran exec Olivier as new CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642