PARIS, Oct 24 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Faurecia on Monday reported a 15.9 percent rise in consolidated third-quarter sales, saying it had outperformed the global car market on the back of across-the-board growth in exteriors, interior systems and seating and that it was keeping its 2011 targets. Faurecia third-quarter revenue rose 15.9 pct, to 3.787 billion euros ($5.26 billion), while nine-month sales were up 18.3 percent, to 11.9 billion. All regions except for Europe grew at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia Q3 sales up 16 pct, keeps 2011 goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.