LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - French auto parts maker Faurecia on Friday sold a 300 million euro ($363.9 million) 5-year bond, the banks managing the sale said. The bond was priced at 99.973 with a coupon of 3.625 percent, giving a spread of 95 basis points over mid-swaps, HSBC and SG CIB said. The spread on the deal had to be widened from an initial level of mid-swaps plus 90 basis points during marketing as the corporate bond market came under pressure due to fears over the impact of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia sells 300 mln euro 5-yr bond -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642