PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - French car-part maker Faurecia has sold its steering-systems subsidiary to Japanese firm Fuji Kiko Co. Ltd , Faurecia said on Friday. It gave no financial details of the deal. Early this month Faurecia said that the combination of its subsidiary with the Japanese firm, which specializes in power steering, would create Europe's third biggest company in the steering-systems sector. Faurecia's steering-systems unit, located in Beaulieu in eastern France, employs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia sells steering-system unit to Fuki Koko" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.