PARIS, Nov 12 (Reuters) - French auto-parts maker Faurecia is targeting revenue of 22 billion euros ($28 billion)in 2016, of which 55 percent will be generated outside Europe, the company said on Monday. Faurecia is also aiming for an operating profit margin above 5 percent and net debt below 50 percent of earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation, the company said in an emailed statement. ($1 = 0.7868 euros) (Reporting by Laurence Frost; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia sets 22 bln eur sales goal for 2016" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.