PARIS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - French carparts firm Faurecia will shut most of its 37 plants in France for most of the month of December, a company source said. The group, majority-owned by PSA Peugeot Citroen , employs 17,000 staff in France. Faurecia declined to comment. (Reporting by Helen Massy-Beresford, editing by Marcel Michelson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia to shut most of French plants in Dec-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.