PARIS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - French auto parts group Faurecia said on Monday it would not be able to meet its profitability targets in its car interior business in the second half of 2005, citing higher raw material costs, slower car production and pricing pressures. Faurecia said in a statement it expected to achieve an operating margin of between 1.7 percent and 2.0 percent in the July-December period, against 3.5 percent in the second half of last year. The company, which reported lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia warns on H2 profitability targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642