TOKYO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Faurecia SA does not plan to issue new shares for any future acquisitions, Chief Executive Yann Delabriere said on Wednesday. Faurecia, a major maker of dashboards, seats and exhaust systems, made headlines this month when it struck a deal to buy EMCON Technologies, a U.S. company with a key presence in the fast-growing market for low-emission vehicles, by issuing 20.9 million new shares. [ID:nL252083] Speaking to a small group of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia:won't issue shares for future acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.