SHANGHAI, Dec 29 (Reuters) - FAW-Volkswagen, one of German auto giant Volkswagen AG's Chinese ventures, said its sedan sales grew 70 percent year-on-year by mid-December in China, the world's fastest growing car market. FAW-Volkswagen, a venture between Volkswagen and China's leading First Auto Works (FAW) in Changchun in the northeastern province of Jilin, sold 200,000 cars in the country by December 13, it said in a statement seen by Reuters on Sunday. With that sales volume, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FAW-Volkswagen's China car sales jump 70 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642