LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - FCE Bank PLC, which supports the sale of Ford vehicles in Europe, plans to issue a benchmark 5-year euro-denominated floating-rate note, the banks managing the sale said on Wednesday. FCE Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of automaker Ford Motor Co. through Ford Motor Credit International Inc. ABN AMRO, BNP Paribas and Calyon will manage the sale.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FCE Bank plans 5-yr benchmark euro FRN -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642