(Repeats story first issued at 0000 GMT) By Alison Leung DALIAN, China, April 1 (Reuters) - The chilly streets of Dalian lie deathly quiet most winter nights but strollers in this northeastern Chinese city sometimes spot a light burning in the offices of mayor Xia Deren. "I was a little uncertain in 2003, but now I'm more confident," a tired-looking Xia, who has spent the past five years struggling to inject economic life into his city, said at his offices in Liaoning province's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-China's frosty northeast finally heating up?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642