By Edwina Gibbs HAMAMATSU, Japan, July 25 (Reuters) - In the lobby of Suzuki Motor Corp's headquarters in the industrial town of Hamamatsu, central Japan, there is no receptionist, just a phone to call the department you have come to visit. It's an arrangement increasingly seen at small firms in Tokyo, but not what the visitor might expect at a global company that is also Japan's top minivehicle maker with nearly two trillion yen ($17.23 billion) in annual revenue. But the no-frills ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-Cost-savvy Suzuki Motor spins gold from small cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.