By Martina Fuchs and Martin Dokoupil DUBAI, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Saad Atta haggles with a salesman at a luxury car showroom near Dubai's busy thoroughfare to trade in his five-month-old Toyota for a $100,000 Porsche Cayenne. "Every couple of months you have to change your car," said Atta, a general manager at a furniture trading company in Dubai. "I want to buy this one because it's a new design and, of course, I want to impress girls," he said, trying to get rid of his Toyota FJ Cruiser ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-Gaz-guzzlers, luxury cars back on UAE roads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.