(The following is an updated version of a feature first issued on Feb. 20) By Ken Wills BEIJING, July 30 (Reuters) - Tourists seeking their own Olympian challenge while attending the Beijing Games might be tempted to get behind the wheel of a rental car and take a spin on the roads of the Chinese capital. For these intrepid tourists, special attention should be paid to new restrictions to ease traffic congestion during the Games and to reduce air pollution. Beijing aims to take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-A guide to driving in Beijing during the Olympics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.