By Lisa Baertlein SAN FRANCISCO, May 22 (Reuters) - Four journalists who brought news of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy into U.S. living rooms in 1963 have found a new level of fame by using the Internet to market their book about the experience. They are among a growing group of people exploring the potential of blogs, or Web logs, as a marketing tool and advertising venue. "We've been around, but this is the first time we've been around in cyberspace," said Bob ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-Marketers big and small taking a shine to blogs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642