* Italian haute couturiers in the red as crisis deepens * Argue historic role in fashion underpins need for aid * Some adapt with focus on low-end couture By Deepa Babington ROME, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Everyone in Italy's clothing industry is begging for state aid, but some of the loudest cries for help are coming from the exclusive haute couture segment known more for sequined extravagance than humble pleas. Rome's couturiers -- who included the likes of Valentino and Roberto Capucci ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-Rome haute couture pleads for help" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642