* UAE luxury car sales to rise 32 pct in 2011 -IHS * Much faster than most other Gulf countries * Sales growth seen slowing next year as effect fades * Potential in Saudi Arabia if women allowed to drive By Martin Dokoupil and Martina Fuchs DUBAI, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Mother-of pearl dashboards and diamond-encrusted hood ornaments at the Dubai International Motor Show this week underlined how the safe-haven status of the United Arab Emirates is fuelling dramatic growth in sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-Safe-haven status puts UAE luxury car sales in high gear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642