By Sarah Knight FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Germany's largest manufacturer needs to convince investors it can turn a tidy profit if it wants to become the General Electric of Europe. Siemens AG is regarded as a safe bet in the volatile technology industry thanks to its profit-spinning lighting and medical units, cash flow power and modest debts. Its shares are up about 20 percent on levels four years ago against telecom network gear peers such as Alcatel , Lucent and Nortel . It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-Siemens fights case for conglomerates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642