By William Schomberg TURIN, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Turin, a city that for many Italians conjures up images of vast Fiat car plants, smog and the country's distant royal past, is about to get a futuristic style makeover. The Winter Olympics will turn the eyes of the world on the city in 2006 and planners hope the Games will help spark the kind of urban rejuvenation that helped transform Barcelona into one of Europe's most cosmopolitan centres. Diggers are already ripping up streets and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-Turin, eyeing Olympics, turns on the style" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642