By Jennifer Tan GREAT MALVERN, England, Oct 30 (Reuters) - In the sprawling Morgan car factory in central England, business is brisk. Workers in navy blue overalls hunch over aluminium chassis and wooden frames of half-completed sports cars, the floor littered with wood shavings, the air punctured by the throaty roar of engines undergoing testing. "Good British cars are lovingly remembered, but great British cars are still being built," proclaims the Web site for enthusiasts of Morgan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FEATURE-U.K.'s Morgan taps cult car status to survive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.