BRUSSELS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - The Belgian Federation of Car Industries (Febiac) expects the number of new car registrations to rise to 460,000 next year from 450,000 in 2003, helped by a top car show early next year. "We expect a further recovery, among other factors boosted by the upcoming car show," Febiac spokesman Joost Kaesemans said, referring to the two-yearly Brussels car show in early 2004. Febiac earlier raised its forecast for 2003 to 450,000 from 440,000 new registrations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Febiac sees 460,000 new car regs in Belgium 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.