CHICAGO, April 22 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts supplier Federal-Mogul Corp. on Tuesday posted a narrower quarterly net loss, helped by better sales and productivity gains. Federal-Mogul, which makes Champion spark plugs, Moog chassis, Fel-Pro gaskets, and Wagner brake and lighting products, reported a first-quarter loss of $34.2 million, or 39 cents a share, compared with a loss of $1.44 billion, or $17.53 a share, a year ago. Sales rose to $1.41 billion from $1.35 billion. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal-Mogul loss narrows on higher sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642