CHICAGO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Federal-Mogul Corp. , which is reorganizing under bankruptcy court protection, on Wednesday reported a quarterly loss hurt by asset impairments and an asbestos charge. Federal-Mogul, which makes Champion spark plugs, Moog chassis, Fel-Pro gaskets and Wagner brakes and lighting, reported a fourth-quarter net loss of $120.7 million, or $1.39 a share, compared with a net loss of $112.5 million, or $1.33 a share, a year ago. The Southfield, Michigan-based company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal-Mogul posts higher quarterly loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.