CHICAGO, July 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Federal-Mogul Corp. , which is reorganizing under bankruptcy protection, on Tuesday posted a quarterly loss due to Chapter 11-related expenses. Federal-Mogul, based in Southfield, Michigan, said it had a loss of $5 million, or 6 cents a share, in the second quarter, compared with a profit of $16 million, or 17 cents, a year ago. Sales rose slightly to $1.45 billion from $1.44 billion. The maker of Champion spark plugs, Moog chassis, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal-Mogul posts quarterly loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642