SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal-Mogul Corporation (NASDAQ: FDML) today announced a 5% constant dollar fourth quarter sales increase and full-year sales up 11% and at record levels, with improved operating margin in the fourth quarter and full-year 2011. The...
- Federal-Mogul Corporation Schedules Conference Call and Audio Webcast for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2011 Results
- Federal-Mogul Selected as 2011 Vendor of the Year by Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Vehicular Lighting - Global Strategic Business Report 2015-2020 Featuring Key Players, Advanced Lighting Technologies, Biketronics, Custom Dynamics, Custom LED & Federal-Mogul
- Chrysler Group LLC Reports December 2011 U.S. Sales Increased 37 Percent; Full-Year Sales Up 26 Percent
- ITW Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter Diluted Income Per Share from Continuing Operations of $0.90, a 36 Percent Increase; Total Revenues Grow 10.4 Percent and Organic Revenues Increase 5.9 Percent in the Quarter; Company Achieves Record Full-Year Revenue