CHICAGO, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Federal Signal Corp. , a maker of fire rescue vehicles and street sweepers, on Monday said it named Robert Welding its new president and chief executive, effective Dec. 1. The Oak Brook, Illinois-based manufacturer said its current CEO and chairman, Joseph Ross, will continue in the role of chairman. Welding most recently was executive vice president of BorgWarner Inc. , responsible for auto parts maker's drivetrain group. He previously held senior positions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal Signal appoints new CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.