FEDERAL SIGNAL CORP : * Federal signal corp announces third-quarter earnings of $0.10 per share from continuing operations * Third quarter revenue $307 million * Reuters Estimates third-quarter earnings per share view $0.21, revenue view $312.66 million * Says earnings weakness reflects lower production volumes and restructuring and other charges at E-ONE * Says widening projected loss for fire rescue segment to about $9-12 million for year * Third-quarter net earnings per share $0.09
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal Signal Corp Q3 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.