April 26 (Reuters) - Federal Signal Corp. , which makes a range of products from fire trucks to street sweepers, on Thursday backed its prior earnings outlook for 2007. The company continues to expect about 30 percent growth in earnings from 2006 levels, Chief Financial Officer Stephanie Kushner said in a conference call with analysts. The company had reported earnings of 72 cents per share for 2006. Analysts on average were expecting the company to earn 92 cents a share, excluding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal Signal reaffirms '07 earnings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.