May 31 (Reuters) - Federal Signal Corp. on Wednesday said it is selling certain refuse truck body business assets and winding down its refuse truck manufacturing unit in Medicine Hat, Alberta, as a part of its move to exit the refuse business. The company, which makes a range of products from fire rescue vehicles to street sweepers, said it is selling its Leach refuse business to privately held Labrie Equipment Ltd. for about $10 million. In a news release, it also said it is separately ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal Signal to sell refuse truck business, close unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642