* Evans: quake to have "noticeable" effect on auto sales * Earthquake to have an effect on the global supply chain DETROIT/COLUMBIA, S.C., March 28 (Reuters) - Supply disruptions stemming from the Japanese earthquake will likely have a visible effect on auto sales, Chicago Federal Reserve Bank President Charles Evans said on Monday "There is going to be an effect on the global supply chain," Evans told reporters at an event at the University of South Carolina. "I can easily imagine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fed's Evans: Quake's effect on auto sales "noticeable"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.