MILAN, Nov 7 (Reuters) - Fiat's high-performance sports car division Ferrari reported net nine-month profit up 7.6 percent on record revenue and number of cars delivered. The Italian car maker famous for its prancing horse badge said on Wednesday that it achieved net profit of 152.4 million euros ($195 million) as revenue climbed 10 percent to 1.76 billion euros. It sold a record 5,267 cars and had a net cash position of 959 million euros. Ferrari and its sister ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari 9-month net profit up 7.6 pct on record sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642