By Crispian Balmer ROME, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The road was cleared on Friday for Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo to take charge of Confindustria, Italy's powerful industrialists' federation which has suffered a loss of prestige in recent years. Montezemolo, a widely respected businessman with a high international profile, was left as the only candidate for the Confindustria hotseat after his rival withdrew from the race. "By now it's in the pocket," said Umberto Agnelli, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari chief set to run Italian business group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642