MILAN, April 24 (Reuters) - Italy's Ferrari, the luxury sports car maker of Formula One fame owned by Fiat , plans to open a store in London this autumn, the latest to join a lucrative retail network that stretches the globe. Ferrari, which also reported higher results for the quarter, said in a statement on Thursday it had signed a franchising agreement with Italian retail group Percassi to open a two-level store on Regent Street. Selling everything from caps to sunglasses to model cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari to open first retail store in London" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.