FRANKFURT, April 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Commerzbank , a minority shareholder in sports car maker Ferrari, will delay a listing of shares in the Italian company until the end of the year, a newspaper reported on Saturday. "Current market conditions are not good enough," a Commerzbank spokesman told Welt am Sonntag in an article released ahead of publication on Sunday, adding the bank was now considering listing the shares towards the end of the year. Ferrari's main shareholder Fiat sold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari share listing to be delayed - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.