MARANELLO, Italy, June 28 (Reuters) - The head of Ferrari said on Friday he was considering his future with the sportscar and racing firm, saying he had achieved the goals he set himself when he took the top job in 1991. Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, who earlier said he had been left in the dark about an agreement on Thursday for the sale of a stake in Ferrari by parent Fiat to bank Mediobanca , did not rule out the possibility he might resign. "The cycle that I began is over and now is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari sportscar boss says considering future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642